Assistant Surgeon (NSCB Medical College Jabalpur) Director
Working & Clinical Experience
An accomplished Urosurgeon from Jabalpur city, Dr. Shabbir Hussain is associated with expertise in Reconstructive Surgery, Endourology and Uro-Onco Surgeries. He is the current Director of the Urology Centre at Global Hospital and heads the Urology Department in Aditya Hospital, both reputed institutions in Jabalpur.
Dr. Hussain’s educational accomplishments of MBBS (NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur), MS-Surgery (KEM Hospital, Mumbai), M.Ch.-Urology (PGIMER, Chandigarh) and DNB (Urology) qualifications highlight his robust medical background. In the course of his career, he has served a brief period overseas (Guyana, South America) as a visiting Urologist. Dr. Hussain has presented various papers and delivered talks in zonal and national conferences where he has addressed areas like Stricture Urethra and Female Urethroplasty.
Besides Core Urology, Dr. Hussain is adept in advanced procedures like Laparoscopic Urology, Urethral Stricture Surgery and Pelvic Reconstruction, Female Urology, Pediatric Urology, Endourology and Minimal Invasive Surgery Laproscopy.
3. USG for Renal root care, things are associated with Color dopller & power Doppler Machines.
4. TRUS - Guided Biopsy with dedicated TRUS prrof.
5. CDRM - High frequency CDRM Facility.
6. Low Exposer digital X-Ray & high X-ray unit.
7. Low dose exposer - Highest digital procedure unit from FUJI (Japan).
8. HO-YAG Laser machine exclusively available at Global Hospital and Urology Research Center, Jabalpur.
Adult & General Urology
1. Surgical treatment of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia using minimally invasive therapies such as Transurethral microwave thermotherapy (TUMT), Laser heat and vaporisation.
2. Medical Management of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia.
3. Treatment of stone using Ureteroscopy with lithotripsy.
4. Percutaneous stone surgery, ESWL and management of Staghorn calculi.
5. Prostate infections.
6. Minimally invasive surgical treatment of Kidney obstruction including laparoscopic pyeloplasty.
7. Urethral stricture disease.